Updated at 2020-11-11
Who is Responsible for your Personal Data?
ProFacto is the data controller of your personal data. ProFacto controls the ways your personal data is collected and the purposes for which your personal data is used. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) with ProFacto A/S is CEO & Partner, Thomas Stryhn.
What Information do we Collect?
We collect the following types of personal data:
- Email address
- Company name
- Phone number
ProFacto will never ask for or collect any sensitive personal data like your ethnic origin, health, religious beliefs etc. In addition, we will under no circumstances ask for personal identifiers, such as account numbers, PINs, passwords, voice scans and credit numbers, etc.
When do we Collect Personal Information?
Personal data may be collected when you use the following functions:
- On an opt-in (voluntary) basis for making contact by email, phone and address and for making use of website features like downloads or event registration.
- When you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a support ticket, download a product or documentation, register as a customer, etc.
- Furthermore, we collect behavioural data e.g. if you click a link in our email campaigns.
How do we Use the Information we Collect?
We use your personal information only for providing and improving the website. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Personalize your web experience on our website
- To provide you with our products and services
- To handle your customer service requests
- To improve our products and services
- To send you newsletters about new products, special offers, other information which we think may be of your interest or for market research purposes
- To provide you with marketing material
- Ensure our legal compliance
- Statistics and analyses
How Long do we Keep your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide service to you and fulfill the purpose described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
ProFacto does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data. We do not share personal data with third parties except with the consent of you, and always in accordance with this policy.
You can find a list of third parties who receive your personal data here:
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/
- MailChimp: https://mailchimp.com/
Should you wish not to provide data to Google Analytics you can prevent this be installing a Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Links to other Websites
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you disagree with how we process your personal data or the purposes for which we process your personal data, you may either contact us, take legal actions at the ordinary courts or you may lodge a complaint with:
Danish Data Protection Agency
Borgergade 28, 5.
DK-1300 Copenhagen K
+45 33 19 32 00
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +45 31 31 07 00
- This Link: https://profacto.dk/kontakt/
- This Address: Måløv Byvej 229G, 1., DK-2760 Måløv